• Welcome to our blog

Our shared values in Y5: To care for myself and others by making sure we are all safe and happy. To be honest in all we do/say. We always work hard and try our best. We listen carefully and thoroughly. We make sure we are always giving our best, so everyone else can be the best that they can be. We look after our property.
    We like to be 'leaders' and not 'followers' We always choose the 'good' light inside of us. We make the right choices at the right time.

Anyone can train hard for a short period. Winners give their best every hour of every day for months on end.

In 5V we like to stop and think - before we do or speak.

'Give children a thought and they’ll learn for a day. Teach them to think and they’ll learn for a lifetime.’David Hyerle
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.- William Arthur Ward
    You cannot write it, if you cannot say it; you cannot say it, if you haven't heard it. - Pie Corbett

We love to share our way of thinking, it does help us in our learning!

• What’s new

Note for Parents on the Parents Page

Image:victoriaspast

Read something every day!

• Thank you for visiting, we will enjoy a message from you

• We do like to learn!

Rivers- Geography Topic
    The Titanic - 2012 - 100 years!

• Be awesome!

Queen Victoria: Reigned: 1837-1901 [63 years and 7 months]

Bored?

Why not trying something from the FUN-section on the side bar of the blog! There are loads of ‘fun’ stuff you can do.

See more Meerkat videos on the link.

Meerkat Manor = Animal Planet

Have some FUN on this site. Use the tools to draw all sorts of things – while you’re bored!

More fun on this next link – copy/paste it into your browser and go wild with all the tools! There’s all sorts of fun tools.
http://bomomo.com/

Have more fantastic fun on this site too

http://sketch.odopod.com/

What about asking Mum/Dad to help you making slime!!

See THIS VIDEO to help you with the writing of your snow poem.

Write a poem! – in a FUN way! Click HERE for the interactive activity…have fun!

When you still don’t know what to do, click HERE to see lots of things you can do on the class blog of  2 years ago [year’s Y5-blog]. Some of it is craft-stuff which you might enjoy.

Watch this video to help you with ‘bitstrips’ then click the following link to create your own!

http://www.bitstrips.com/

Did you know: These guys sing WITHOUT any musical instrument! They make all the sounds themselves!

62 Responses to “Bored?”

1. Hi Navi – I get the same message and I have contacted ‘Primary Blogger’ on twitter, I think they will do something about it in the next day or so. They haven’t come back to me after about 4 messages about it. 🙁

2. i mean has FALLEN down

3. Mrs V,

Every time i go on the chat page … something else pops up and it said ” Error 502 – Bad Gateway – oops!” i don’t know how that happened but it said one of the Servers has falling down 🙁

4. THIS IS GREAT!

5. Hi Rifah, Great to see you on the blog! I will need to show you in class how to do it. If you come tomorrow during lunch, I can show you.

6. Miss Van
    please could you tell me how to change my profile picture

7. CHELSEAAAAAAA!!!!!

8. me toooo!

9. Oh sorry and dinosaur

10. I don’t know how it happened

11. And you forgot about my Dinosure

12. Why are you repeating what you said all ready!!!!!!

13. what a coincidence GURJOTH!!

P.S Coincidence means doing the same thing, some thing in common

14. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHELSEAAAAAAA AREEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BESSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. u spelt my name WRONGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Gurjoth u lovee posting pictures dont u??

i have seen your cheetah, anatolepe, penguin and now i have seen ur KOALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Gurjoth u lovee posting pictures dont u??

i have seen your cheetah, anatolepe, penguin and now i have seen ur KOALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. IM Here And i am NOT lying GURJOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. GOOOD!!!

20. Me too

21. Yea ruben CHELSEA are the BEST in the whole of EARTH!!!

22. Are you lying to MEEE that you are comeing on the blog NAKIRAN!!!???

23. This koala is in Austrailia

24. Were are you navkiran

25. CHELSEA RULES!!!!

26. NO navkiran

27. Where Are You GURJOTH!!! You Said Ur self U would Come On The Blog. Are You Lying To MEEE???

28. anyway i was finishing off my homework!!

29. Really Good Manjot

30. Miss U spelt my name wrong

does not matter it was a typing error!!

31. Have U Gurjoth???

32. Yea RUBEN

CHEALSEA IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

33. Ummm Gurjoth whats that got to do with you???

34. LOL

35. Amrit, Chelsea rocks!
    Chelsea!
    😀

36. Hi Gurjoth, great to see you’ve replied, I will tell Navikran on the chat page to come and read your messages here. 🙂

37. Me to

38. Ruben

CHELSEA RULES!!!!!!!!!

39. Miss Van

I have checked all my messeges

40. Navkiran

What are you doing

41. Hi navkiran

42. PPPUHHH! That Manpreet Manjot’s sis!

43. yea hi gurjoth!!

44. Hi Gurjoth! Wow, GREAT to see you here!! Look forward to reading your messages!

45. manjot

wow manjot you are a star well done

46. miss van

Hi miss van i just started to look at the bord page so i was going to leave a messge for you

from gurjoth

47. Heeeeeeeeelllllllllooooooooooooo!! Looking for the surprise?? YOU have come to the RIGHT place! We are going to have TAG-rugby in PE-during Spring Term! How exciting is that? You like it?

48. Hi Manpreet
    Yes, Mrs B do have your poster. She is after the certificate to make a copy. Thanks, Manpreet! We will look after it and keep it safe.

49. okay! you mean the one i got for wining the competition???

50. Hi Manpreet
    Mrs B [y4 teacher] wants your certificate! 🙂 Please give it to Manjot to bring it to school after half term! Thank you! She said she has the posters with her.

51. Okay Mrs van, my mum is also pleased to see that Manjot is star of the month as well as other children!;)

52. Hi Manpreet, Thank you for coming back with your message, I will tell Mrs B [Y4] this, as it was Mrs B that asked me to tell Manjot. Maybe she can find out where your poster is the same time too. I will let you know – via Manjot. 🙂

53. Manpreet- HI mrs van im manpreet here. Manjot told me that you need my recycling poster! but i did not get it after the competition!

54. hi manjot

55. okay miss! my secondary is going good! i like the sites for bored. i get homework everyday so i stay busy;)

56. agree with amrita.

57. Hi Manpreet!! GREAT to see you around on our blog! Wow, happy birthday and it’s fantastic to know you still have your ‘happy birthday’ – badge. Maybe I should do those badges again. 🙂 How is Secondary School?

58. yeh hi rub

59. i am going try to add somethings in my blog when got time!

60. hi Mrs van! I`m Manpreet it was my birthday on the Tuesday 25th sep i still got the badge u had given us in year5!

61. Manjot, I can’t see Manpreet’s message, please ask her to write me another 🙂

62. hi rub