• Welcome to our blog

Our shared values in Y5: To care for myself and others by making sure we are all safe and happy. To be honest in all we do/say. We always work hard and try our best. We listen carefully and thoroughly. We make sure we are always giving our best, so everyone else can be the best that they can be. We look after our property.
    We like to be 'leaders' and not 'followers' We always choose the 'good' light inside of us. We make the right choices at the right time.

Anyone can train hard for a short period. Winners give their best every hour of every day for months on end.

In 5V we like to stop and think - before we do or speak.

'Give children a thought and they’ll learn for a day. Teach them to think and they’ll learn for a lifetime.’David Hyerle
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.- William Arthur Ward
    You cannot write it, if you cannot say it; you cannot say it, if you haven't heard it. - Pie Corbett

We love to share our way of thinking, it does help us in our learning!

• What’s new

Note for Parents on the Parents Page

Image:victoriaspast

Read something every day!

• Thank you for visiting, we will enjoy a message from you

• We do like to learn!

Rivers- Geography Topic
    The Titanic - 2012 - 100 years!

• Be awesome!

Queen Victoria: Reigned: 1837-1901 [63 years and 7 months]

BTD5 (balloon tower defence)

There are many BRILLIANT, ROMANCE, ACTION, SPORT   but there is one game that tops them all:

BLOON TOWER DEFENCE

—Jatinder

bloonstower

After a search into Jatinder’s game [which I couldn’t find the link of his image], I found two great sites with these games – seems like this is what Jatinder is also playing, but on a different site and a different version. Try them out, they look like great fun! Thank you, Jatinder! – MsV 

Please click HERE to play the BloonsTower defense game on Coolmaths. You can also click HERE to play Bloonstowerdefense 2 on ‘addictinggames’. These sites don’t have adverts – like the sites I went on to search for the game.

2 Responses to “BTD5 (balloon tower defence)”

1. Hi Morgan! Great to see you around leaving us messages, I will have to get my lot to leave you comments too. [They are lazy, don’t tell them I’ve said it! 🙂 ]

2. You have done gret whot

Copyright ©      Provided by PrimaryBlogger    Designed by WPDesigner    Hosted by PrimaryBlogger