• Welcome to our blog

Our shared values in Y5: To care for myself and others by making sure we are all safe and happy. To be honest in all we do/say. We always work hard and try our best. We listen carefully and thoroughly. We make sure we are always giving our best, so everyone else can be the best that they can be. We look after our property.
    We like to be 'leaders' and not 'followers' We always choose the 'good' light inside of us. We make the right choices at the right time.

Anyone can train hard for a short period. Winners give their best every hour of every day for months on end.

In 5V we like to stop and think - before we do or speak.

'Give children a thought and they’ll learn for a day. Teach them to think and they’ll learn for a lifetime.’David Hyerle
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.- William Arthur Ward
    You cannot write it, if you cannot say it; you cannot say it, if you haven't heard it. - Pie Corbett

We love to share our way of thinking, it does help us in our learning!

• What’s new

Note for Parents on the Parents Page

Image:victoriaspast

Read something every day!

• Thank you for visiting, we will enjoy a message from you

• We do like to learn!

Rivers- Geography Topic
    The Titanic - 2012 - 100 years!

• Be awesome!

Queen Victoria: Reigned: 1837-1901 [63 years and 7 months]

Happy Birthday!

We’ve had a couple of birthdays in Y5 the past week! Happy Birthday to Amrit,  Gurjot and Harveen S! We hope you’re going to have a fantastic year in Y5!  Enjoy the video!

23 Responses to “Happy Birthday!”

1. Hey sup SOOOOO BORED!

2. hi amy

3. purpleeee

4. definetly

5. Hi Kuljit!

Yes we are doing PE tomorrow, Thursdays and Fridays are PE days. 🙂

6. Hi Navkiran,

Getting well with the paper factory!

7. Hi Mrs,

Are we doing P.E tommorrow

8. Hi Amy!! That is really AMAZING!! – actually, I’m NOT surprised by all of this, as I knew you were going to excel in Secondary!! Badminton is one of my FAVOURITE sports and I played it A LOT when I was a teacher-student. I still LOVE it and wish I could play it now too. Well done for the Class president!! That is a big wow! I think you are the future head girl – if they have something like that – at SGS. All I can say is: continue the way I know you, you are truly and inspiration to anyone, even to adults. Keep it up and come back to tell us more. We will keep an eye on your blog too – with all the good news. I’m sure Y5’s [and everyone else reading about you] will be inspired by your positive attitude. Hugs to you!

9. Hello Navkiran 🙂

10. What is your favorite colour?
    🙂

11. Colour of the week

week we will have a new colour. Try to eat something that colour at least one day of the chosen week!

This week, our colour is…

ORANGE

Visit: http://dash2012.edublogs.org/

12. Ms B,
    Hello
    🙂
    My blog: http://dash2012.edublogs.org/

🙂

13. Greetings, Harnoor 🙂

14. Ms B – Ms Benvenuta! 🙂
    Hello! 🙂
    Very nice to talk to you!
    I`m sure you are enjoying yourself in Mrs Vans class! Have a lovely time and its brilliant to hear your job is going well!
    🙂

15. Hi Amy…can you work out who Ms B is? Good to hear all your news at your new school, sounds like you have settled in nicely. And so am I in school, I have a wonderful teacher in Mrs Van and the children are all lovely.

Keep in contact and best wishes

16. hiya Amy!
    🙂

17. 🙂 Year 5, good luck in your 11+,
    if any of you get in to a Grammar school, (come to Slough Grammar!) Good Luck, and all the best!

18. Slough Grammar is really awesome! I have already joined the Badminton team,
    I have achieved the most house points,
    I won an election for Student voice ( Class president),
    I participated in the school play,
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    and today I did an audition, ( speech ) for a speaking competition between all the different Grammar Schools!

19. Hello Amy, GREAT to see you on our blog!! How is Secondary School?

20. Hi Amy!! Great to see you around, how are you and Sec School?

21. Hello

22. So this is the new class blog 🙂
    Very nice! 🙂

23. happy birthday to AMRIT ######################################################################################################

Copyright ©      Provided by PrimaryBlogger    Designed by WPDesigner    Hosted by PrimaryBlogger