Our class blog email: ictclub2012[at]gmail.co
1. Go to: Primaryblogger.co.uk
2. Click on – create a blog
3. Complete the steps – [you need a VALID email – ask your mum/dad to use their email if you don’t have your own] you will get a link in your email to click on, in order to ‘activate’ your blog.
4. Start thinking about your header, ideas to have on your header to make it interesting. Look at other blogs and see what they have. Make sure your image[s] on your header is clear and not pixelated.
Ideas to blog about:
1. Your favourite artist/author/toys/games/colour/football team/etc etc.
2. Something you‘ve done today – last week – last holiday – etc.
3. A picture about something you like and ask blog readers what they like about your picture.
5. Your hobby.
6. Something in the news that’s interesting. [cbbc’s]
7. Interview one of your friends.
8. What you don’t like – e.g. pollution
9. Anything to inspire others – a poem/a good deed/ etc.
10. Questions and your readers need to try and answer them — make it easy to find the answers – ask sensible questions.
Amy’s blog. Amy was in my class in Y5 and in now in her GCSE year.
This cube is fun to make! You need to open Power Point, slides 10cmx10cm to start – add an image on each slide – Save as a PNG – all the slides and upload every single one on this site:Â http://uk.bloggif.com/cube-3d