• Welcome to our blog

Our shared values in Y5: To care for myself and others by making sure we are all safe and happy. To be honest in all we do/say. We always work hard and try our best. We listen carefully and thoroughly. We make sure we are always giving our best, so everyone else can be the best that they can be. We look after our property.
    We like to be 'leaders' and not 'followers' We always choose the 'good' light inside of us. We make the right choices at the right time.

Anyone can train hard for a short period. Winners give their best every hour of every day for months on end.

In 5V we like to stop and think - before we do or speak.

'Give children a thought and they’ll learn for a day. Teach them to think and they’ll learn for a lifetime.’David Hyerle
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.- William Arthur Ward
    You cannot write it, if you cannot say it; you cannot say it, if you haven't heard it. - Pie Corbett

We love to share our way of thinking, it does help us in our learning!

• What’s new

Note for Parents on the Parents Page

Image:victoriaspast

Read something every day!

• Thank you for visiting, we will enjoy a message from you

• We do like to learn!

Rivers- Geography Topic
    The Titanic - 2012 - 100 years!

• Be awesome!

Queen Victoria: Reigned: 1837-1901 [63 years and 7 months]

M is for Manyara

manyara
This is what we brainstormed about Manyara. Wordle was used to create this wordle about her. The Wordle-link is in the fun-section. Why don’t you use it to create a wordle about Nyasha? You can take a print-screen of your wordle to save it.

This is our story we’ve been studying. Today we’ve been writing a diary entry. Y5’s are talented writers! This is a sentence of Jiovanni: As my greed was taking over, while Nyasha was tending her land, I was able to share with Dad  my feelings about Nyasha leaving him. A sentence from Harveen S: As I walked past the old narrow path leading to the city, I merrily skipped through the forest and suddenly saw an old woman with grey hair, waving at me. Priya’s sentence: Almost immediately, I saw Nyasha staring outside the window and I felt a fierce monster, filling with envy, raised up inside me!

Copyright ©      Provided by PrimaryBlogger    Designed by WPDesigner    Hosted by PrimaryBlogger