• Welcome to our blog

Our shared values in Y5: To care for myself and others by making sure we are all safe and happy. To be honest in all we do/say. We always work hard and try our best. We listen carefully and thoroughly. We make sure we are always giving our best, so everyone else can be the best that they can be. We look after our property.
    We like to be 'leaders' and not 'followers' We always choose the 'good' light inside of us. We make the right choices at the right time.

Anyone can train hard for a short period. Winners give their best every hour of every day for months on end.

In 5V we like to stop and think - before we do or speak.

'Give children a thought and they’ll learn for a day. Teach them to think and they’ll learn for a lifetime.’David Hyerle
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.- William Arthur Ward
    You cannot write it, if you cannot say it; you cannot say it, if you haven't heard it. - Pie Corbett

We love to share our way of thinking, it does help us in our learning!

• What’s new

Note for Parents on the Parents Page

Image:victoriaspast

Read something every day!

• Thank you for visiting, we will enjoy a message from you

• We do like to learn!

Rivers- Geography Topic
    The Titanic - 2012 - 100 years!

• Be awesome!

Queen Victoria: Reigned: 1837-1901 [63 years and 7 months]

How do flames get their colour?

See the Science page for more videos

A visit to Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh

4 Responses to “How do flames get their colour?”

1. Hi Nicholas! Welcome to our blog, great to see a Y5 from another school commenting here. Great to know you found it interesting, hopefully you will go there again in future?

2. That was really interesting. I did not know that all the hills in Edinburgh were formed by a volcano. Wish I’d known last year when I was there.

3. Hi Jatinder, It’s never too late to learn something new. 🙂 I’m glad you know it now….that’s wicked! 🙂

4. i dident know flames could change colour, WICKED

Copyright ©      Provided by PrimaryBlogger    Designed by WPDesigner    Hosted by PrimaryBlogger